A massive cold air mass will overtake some rain showers falling over the northeast coast of the United States overnight, making snow showers from about 5am to noon on Tuesday morning.
The showers may look very impressive, whitening the ground at times Tuesday morning.
Check the forecast in the morning before you go out!
Here’s this evening’s forecast of snow accumulations for the NYC area…..
Most snow forecast anywhere along the coast is about an inch in southeastern Massachusetts.
Where to look for Saturn in the sky…
Saturn is low in the southwestern sky just after sunset. It is up for a few hours after sunset.
If you have questions, leave a comment!
- Heads UP! for November 2017 November 2, 2017
- Cassiopeia in the morning October 31, 2017
- Doo doo doo lookin’ out my (front) door October 31, 2017
- Never Look into the Eyes of the Sun. . . October 30, 2017
- Tropical-fed storm bombing over NJ. October 29, 2017
- Stormy Above and Stormy Below October 24, 2017
- Rain for Tuesday into Wednesday morning October 22, 2017