A massive cold air mass will overtake some rain showers falling over the northeast coast of the United States overnight, making snow showers from about 5am to noon on Tuesday morning.
The showers may look very impressive, whitening the ground at times Tuesday morning.
Check the forecast in the morning before you go out!
Here’s this evening’s forecast of snow accumulations for the NYC area…..
Most snow forecast anywhere along the coast is about an inch in southeastern Massachusetts.
Where to look for Saturn in the sky…
Saturn is low in the southern sky, rising about 9:30pm local daylight time, highest in the south after local midnight.
If you have questions, leave a comment!
- Heads UP! for August 2017 July 31, 2017
- JUNO images the Great Red Spot… July 14, 2017
- Watch out for Severe Weather for the northeast USA Monday, June 19th. June 18, 2017
- Looking for Saturn? June 14, 2017
- Clearer skies for Thursday night, June 1st May 31, 2017
- Venus low in the west right after sunset. March 19, 2017
- Well, we got a lot of something. March 14, 2017