A massive cold air mass will overtake some rain showers falling over the northeast coast of the United States overnight, making snow showers from about 5am to noon on Tuesday morning.
The showers may look very impressive, whitening the ground at times Tuesday morning.
Check the forecast in the morning before you go out!
Here’s this evening’s forecast of snow accumulations for the NYC area…..
Most snow forecast anywhere along the coast is about an inch in southeastern Massachusetts.
Where to look for Saturn in the sky…
Saturn is just peeking into the morning twilight, low in the southeast just before sunrise.
If you have questions, leave a comment!
- Heads UP! for February 2018 February 10, 2018
- Friday morning ice; moderately stormy pattern underway through next week February 2, 2018
- Superbluesmokesmudge moon January 31, 2018
- Is two out of three enough for the eastern USA in the loony trifecta? January 29, 2018
- Snow for Monday afternoon rush hour, or later? January 29, 2018
- Rain Sunday, then blips of storms slip off the eastern Atlantic seaboard for the northeast USA January 27, 2018
- Sidewalk astronomy: 8 quarters and a quarter moon January 25, 2018