Click on the photo to see the spinning storm well off the eastern US coastline, but extending over us, with the help of that additional kick of upper air energy that arrived overnight.
Where to look for Saturn in the sky…
Saturn is low in the southwestern sky just after sunset. It is up for a few hours after sunset.
If you have questions, leave a comment!
- Clear skies for the rest of the week October 19, 2017
- First time we’ve sighted the cause of a gravitational wave event. October 16, 2017
- Moon morning photos October 10, 2017
- Leaves are falling – feel like Fall yet? October 9, 2017
- Oh, Nate! October 5, 2017
- Heads UP! for October 2017 October 3, 2017
- Saturn – lower but still fine! September 27, 2017