Click on the photo to see the spinning storm well off the eastern US coastline, but extending over us, with the help of that additional kick of upper air energy that arrived overnight.
Where to look for Saturn in the sky…
Saturn is just peeking into the morning twilight, low in the southeast just before sunrise.
If you have questions, leave a comment!
- One out of two ain’t bad January 18, 2018
- Oh, Jupiter! And, seeing space stations. January 17, 2018
- Heavy Rain at Times Fri./Sat., then Sharply Colder January 12, 2018
- Lots of Rain Friday, possible end as frozen precipitation Sat Midday? January 11, 2018
- Wed Morning Jan 10 Moon, Jupiter and Mars in twilight January 10, 2018
- Pesky light precip this evening rush hour in the east. Upcoming storms for SoCal and Minn, then the Eastern USA. January 8, 2018
- Indoor / Outdoor Astronomy January 7, 2018