Click on the photo to see the spinning storm well off the eastern US coastline, but extending over us, with the help of that additional kick of upper air energy that arrived overnight.
Where to look for Saturn in the sky…
Saturn is low in the southern sky, rising about 9:30pm local daylight time, highest in the south after local midnight.
If you have questions, leave a comment!
- JUNO images the Great Red Spot… July 14, 2017
- Watch out for Severe Weather for the northeast USA Monday, June 19th. June 18, 2017
- Looking for Saturn? June 14, 2017
- Clearer skies for Thursday night, June 1st May 31, 2017
- Venus low in the west right after sunset. March 19, 2017
- Well, we got a lot of something. March 14, 2017
- A moment for some things your Representative in Congress is considering March 12, 2017