Peak gust to 48mph at HPN, Westchester County airport in our county.
Wind is roaring in strongest gusts.
Rain most of the time now.
Barometer falling rapidly.
Forecast for Newark Aiport, near NYC
KEWR 291436Z 2915/3018 02029G42KT 4SM -RA OVC015
FM291800 03034G50KT 2SM +RA OVC007
FM300000 08040G60KT 2SM +RA OVC007
FM300200 13045G65KT 3SM SHRA OVC008
FM300600 15038G60KT 4SM -SHRA OVC015
FM301100 16032G50KT 6SM -SHRA BKN035
FM301700 16028G42KT P6SM BKN050
Where to look for Saturn in the sky…
Saturn is low in the southwestern sky just after sunset. It is up for a few hours after sunset.
If you have questions, leave a comment!
- Heads UP! for November 2017 November 2, 2017
- Cassiopeia in the morning October 31, 2017
- Doo doo doo lookin’ out my (front) door October 31, 2017
- Never Look into the Eyes of the Sun. . . October 30, 2017
- Tropical-fed storm bombing over NJ. October 29, 2017
- Stormy Above and Stormy Below October 24, 2017
- Rain for Tuesday into Wednesday morning October 22, 2017