Peak gust to 48mph at HPN, Westchester County airport in our county.
Wind is roaring in strongest gusts.
Rain most of the time now.
Barometer falling rapidly.
Forecast for Newark Aiport, near NYC
KEWR 291436Z 2915/3018 02029G42KT 4SM -RA OVC015
FM291800 03034G50KT 2SM +RA OVC007
FM300000 08040G60KT 2SM +RA OVC007
FM300200 13045G65KT 3SM SHRA OVC008
FM300600 15038G60KT 4SM -SHRA OVC015
FM301100 16032G50KT 6SM -SHRA BKN035
FM301700 16028G42KT P6SM BKN050
Where to look for Saturn in the sky…
Saturn is low in the southern sky, rising about 9:30pm local daylight time, highest in the south after local midnight.
If you have questions, leave a comment!
- Watch out for Severe Weather for the northeast USA Monday, June 19th. June 18, 2017
- Looking for Saturn? June 14, 2017
- Clearer skies for Thursday night, June 1st May 31, 2017
- Venus low in the west right after sunset. March 19, 2017
- Well, we got a lot of something. March 14, 2017
- A moment for some things your Representative in Congress is considering March 12, 2017
- A whole lot of something coming our way! – Updated with links from weather discussions March 12, 2017