Here’s the wind – pounding then setting down to a roar and for a minute or two sometimes it’s just a whistle.
Lights are flickering and turned off for two seconds.
Post-sunset, it’s hard to see how much rain we are getting and what the trees are doing.
Hold on everyone!!
6:50EDT loudest wind yet. House made noises I’ve never heard, but no movement.
Sound of tree down a few houses away.
Where to look for Saturn in the sky…
Saturn is low in the southern sky, rising about 9:30pm local daylight time, highest in the south after local midnight.
If you have questions, leave a comment!
- Heads UP! for August 2017 July 31, 2017
- JUNO images the Great Red Spot… July 14, 2017
- Watch out for Severe Weather for the northeast USA Monday, June 19th. June 18, 2017
- Looking for Saturn? June 14, 2017
- Clearer skies for Thursday night, June 1st May 31, 2017
- Venus low in the west right after sunset. March 19, 2017
- Well, we got a lot of something. March 14, 2017