Here’s the wind – pounding then setting down to a roar and for a minute or two sometimes it’s just a whistle.
Lights are flickering and turned off for two seconds.
Post-sunset, it’s hard to see how much rain we are getting and what the trees are doing.
Hold on everyone!!
6:50EDT loudest wind yet. House made noises I’ve never heard, but no movement.
Sound of tree down a few houses away.
Where to look for Saturn in the sky…
Saturn is low in the southwestern sky just after sunset. It is up for a few hours after sunset.
If you have questions, leave a comment!
- Heads UP! for November 2017 November 2, 2017
- Cassiopeia in the morning October 31, 2017
- Doo doo doo lookin’ out my (front) door October 31, 2017
- Never Look into the Eyes of the Sun. . . October 30, 2017
- Tropical-fed storm bombing over NJ. October 29, 2017
- Stormy Above and Stormy Below October 24, 2017
- Rain for Tuesday into Wednesday morning October 22, 2017