at 5:10 PM, the wind gusts are picking up after an hour or so of strong wind gusts in place of tremendous wind gusts.
Models indicate the strongest winds will be after sunset, so sit tight!
Not much rain so far, only about 1/4 inch at Westchester co airport. Radar shows little rain over the ocean coming toward us. The rain on radar seems to keep developing over us, so it may rain for quite a while – but how much I don’t know.
Where to look for Saturn in the sky…
Saturn is too close to the sun to be seen, unless you go to the SOHO solar observatory C3 camera! The brightest object is Venus. Saturn is moving in from the left.
If you have questions, leave a comment!
- Crescent Moon with Earthshine; with Jupiter December 15, 2017
- Moon and Jupiter December 13, 2017
- Meteors this week – and their mama December 12, 2017
- Attempts at snow storms come sliding down the chimney. December 11, 2017
- Snow trap to be sprung December 8, 2017
- Snow for NYC on Saturday? Beware of lurking cold fronts December 7, 2017
- Early morning sights December 7, 2017