at 5:10 PM, the wind gusts are picking up after an hour or so of strong wind gusts in place of tremendous wind gusts.
Models indicate the strongest winds will be after sunset, so sit tight!
Not much rain so far, only about 1/4 inch at Westchester co airport. Radar shows little rain over the ocean coming toward us. The rain on radar seems to keep developing over us, so it may rain for quite a while – but how much I don’t know.
Where to look for Saturn in the sky…
Saturn is low in the southern sky, rising about 9:30pm local daylight time, highest in the south after local midnight.
If you have questions, leave a comment!
- Watch out for Severe Weather for the northeast USA Monday, June 19th. June 18, 2017
- Looking for Saturn? June 14, 2017
- Clearer skies for Thursday night, June 1st May 31, 2017
- Venus low in the west right after sunset. March 19, 2017
- Well, we got a lot of something. March 14, 2017
- A moment for some things your Representative in Congress is considering March 12, 2017
- A whole lot of something coming our way! – Updated with links from weather discussions March 12, 2017