at 5:10 PM, the wind gusts are picking up after an hour or so of strong wind gusts in place of tremendous wind gusts.
Models indicate the strongest winds will be after sunset, so sit tight!
Not much rain so far, only about 1/4 inch at Westchester co airport. Radar shows little rain over the ocean coming toward us. The rain on radar seems to keep developing over us, so it may rain for quite a while – but how much I don’t know.
Where to look for Saturn in the sky…
Saturn is low in the southern sky just after sunset. It is up all evening.
If you have questions, leave a comment!
- Weekend skies for Sept 22 – 24 September 21, 2017
- Maria makes landfall in Puerto Rico September 20, 2017
- Super Hurricane Maria – straight for St. Croix, Puerto Rico September 19, 2017
- Jose waning but still strong and not leaving yet. Maria becomes a major hurricane. September 18, 2017
- More Jose? September 17, 2017
- Warily Watching Jose September 17, 2017
- Tropical System Jose UPdate September 16, 2017