My friend, Jim, who I know from work, has a 9 1/4 inch telescope, a good video camera, a dark place to observe from – and tremendous patience!!
He took a set of photos every half-hour for a whole night, processed them and put them together in this video.
It’s amazing the detail people can get these days with good techniques.
See for yourself:
Where to look for Saturn in the sky…
Saturn is low in the southern sky, rising about 9:30pm local daylight time, highest in the south after local midnight.
If you have questions, leave a comment!
- JUNO images the Great Red Spot… July 14, 2017
- Watch out for Severe Weather for the northeast USA Monday, June 19th. June 18, 2017
- Looking for Saturn? June 14, 2017
- Clearer skies for Thursday night, June 1st May 31, 2017
- Venus low in the west right after sunset. March 19, 2017
- Well, we got a lot of something. March 14, 2017
- A moment for some things your Representative in Congress is considering March 12, 2017