My friend, Jim, who I know from work, has a 9 1/4 inch telescope, a good video camera, a dark place to observe from – and tremendous patience!!
He took a set of photos every half-hour for a whole night, processed them and put them together in this video.
It’s amazing the detail people can get these days with good techniques.
See for yourself:
Where to look for Saturn in the sky…
Saturn is low in the southern sky in the morning. Jupiter is up in the southwestern sky before dawn.
If you have questions, leave a comment!
- Venus low in the west right after sunset. March 19, 2017
- Well, we got a lot of something. March 14, 2017
- A moment for some things your Representative in Congress is considering March 12, 2017
- A whole lot of something coming our way! – Updated with links from weather discussions March 12, 2017
- Aldebaran occultation recap March 5, 2017
- Morning Sat Jan 7 waiting for snow bands January 7, 2017
- 1/7/2017 Another storm January 6, 2017