Like a bright dot, as see in the wide gap between the electric wires to the upper left of the top of the utility pole. I took this photo in twilight, so it looks like it’s cloudy, but it’s just the brightness of the sky overwhelms the blue sky. But it gives an impression of how easy it is to see the ISS.
Where to look for Saturn in the sky…
Saturn is low in the southern sky just after sunset. It is up all evening.
If you have questions, leave a comment!
- Super Hurricane Maria – straight for St. Croix, Puerto Rico September 19, 2017
- Jose waning but still strong and not leaving yet. Maria becomes a major hurricane. September 18, 2017
- More Jose? September 17, 2017
- Warily Watching Jose September 17, 2017
- Tropical System Jose UPdate September 16, 2017
- The House of Representatives Votes to Delay Protection from Ozone Air Pollution September 15, 2017
- Keep an eye on Jose September 15, 2017