Like a bright dot, as see in the wide gap between the electric wires to the upper left of the top of the utility pole. I took this photo in twilight, so it looks like it’s cloudy, but it’s just the brightness of the sky overwhelms the blue sky. But it gives an impression of how easy it is to see the ISS.
Where to look for Saturn in the sky…
Saturn is to the above bright red Mars and Antares low in the south - southwest. They make a nice, bright triangle.
If you have questions, leave a comment!
- Manhattanhenge coming up December 1, 2016
- Last night’s Venus and Jupiter close encounter August 28, 2016
- Wed. Night’s Very Dark Sky July 29, 2016
- Oh what a night! July 27, 2016
- Heads UP! for Early July 2016 July 3, 2016
- Rough weather before a nice holiday weekend July 1, 2016
- How to find Mars! May 22, 2016