Like a bright dot, as see in the wide gap between the electric wires to the upper left of the top of the utility pole. I took this photo in twilight, so it looks like it’s cloudy, but it’s just the brightness of the sky overwhelms the blue sky. But it gives an impression of how easy it is to see the ISS.
Where to look for Saturn in the sky…
Saturn is low in the southern sky in the morning. Jupiter is up in the southwestern sky before dawn.
If you have questions, leave a comment!
- Venus low in the west right after sunset. March 19, 2017
- Well, we got a lot of something. March 14, 2017
- A moment for some things your Representative in Congress is considering March 12, 2017
- A whole lot of something coming our way! – Updated with links from weather discussions March 12, 2017
- Aldebaran occultation recap March 5, 2017
- Morning Sat Jan 7 waiting for snow bands January 7, 2017
- 1/7/2017 Another storm January 6, 2017